AS 9100 Rev D changes have been incorporated inline with Annex XL format. This will help organisations to use this standard to integrate with other management system standards.
Focus on the following topics
- The word “SHALL” appears atleast 66 times when compared to AS 9100 Rev C which has 53 times the word SHALL
- 18 changes have been added in this new AS 9100 Rev D
- Configuration management has been improved and clarified.
- Project management has been added in Operational planning and is more clear.
- Counterfeit parts – more clear and more emphasis added.
- Human factors – Nothing new about this in the aircraft industry. However in the standard this has been added to enhance root cause analysis when non conformities arise.
- Preventive action – As in other new standards, this term has been replaced with Risks.
Want to migrate to AS 9100 Rev D and located in UK, Australia, Bangalore, Canada, Hongkong, Brazil, Mexico, Sri Lanka, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Kenya, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam call +91 9845313910 or drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM
AS 9100 Rev D Consultant, AS 9100 Rev D Consultancy, AS 9100 Rev D Certification