Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points or HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, HALAL, KOSHER Certification
What is HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, HALAL, KOSHER Certification?
With companies such as ITC Foods, IndoNissin Noodles, Barbeque Nation, Upsouth, Orange county, Golden palm resorts, Cothas Coffee it is time for all organizations to wake up and implement Food safety management.
HACCP is a management system in which safety of food is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from the raw material production, procurement and handling to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished produce. HACCP includes a wide range of measures that are designed to prevent problems before they occur and for correcting deviations through a systematic way promptly and as soon as they are detected.
This tool of conducting hazard analysis is common in all management system standards such as HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, HALAL, KOSHER Certification.
Subsidy for Certification
The Government has put on hold all subsidies on ISO 22000 / HACCP. Do not fall prey to false claims about Subsidy !! Call 9845313910, 9845078743 to know more details.
The Importance and Advantages of HACCP Certification
HACCP is very important as it prioritizes and controls potential hazards in food production. By controlling major food risks, such as microbiological, chemical and physical contaminants, the industry can better assure consumers that its products are as safe as good science and technology allows. HACCP certification enables the producers, processors, distributors, exporters and consumers of food products to effectively and efficiently utilize technical resources for assuring complete food safety.
Standards of HACCP Certification
Some of the benefits of HACCP / ISO 22000 FSMS standard are:
- To implement, maintain and update a food safety management system that aims at providing quality products that are safe for the consumer
- To follow or to comply with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements.
- Periodical evaluation and assessing the customer requirements that relate to food safety, in order to enhance the customer satisfaction
- Effectively communicate food safety issues to their suppliers, customers and the links in the food chain.
- To see that the company adopts and follows all the points stated in the food safety policy.
- Assist in identifying process enhancements using HACCP
- to assist to procure certification in uniformity with ISO 22000:2005
- To avoid adverse publicity
- To meet the customer satisfaction
- To create awareness regarding food packaging safety issues.
- To enhance staff performance by boosting the morale and creating positive ambience in the restaurants, catering, ready-to-eat and food packaging industries.
Typical Organizations which can go for HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, HALAL, KOSHER Certification
Our Food safety clients include industries from Tea Processing, Tea Packing, Coffee Processing, Coffee Packing, Food Catering, Grocery Supply, Hypermarket, Abattoir, Restaurants, Kitchen, Gherkin Processing, Fruit Pulp, Flour Mill, Food Packaging, Food Court, Beverages, Water manufacturing, Food additives, Oil mill etc.
GQS HACCP Certification: Consultancy and Assistance
GQS consultants can help you with the complete HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, HALAL, KOSHER Certification process from documentation, implementation, trainings, internal audits and right certification body.