What is Information Technology Infrastructure Library or ISO 20000 Certification?
As such, the ISO 20000 certificate and the corresponding logo are increasingly a competitive advantage in the market. Many clients even demand ISO 20000 compliance as a condition for awarding contracts to IT service providers. Of course, working along ISO 20000 (and ITIL) principles also offers internal benefits for the IT organization, because the standard is all about supporting the business side with adequate IT services, while providing those services as efficiently as possible.
The Importance and Advantages of ISO 20000 Certification
Being ISO 20000 Certified will let you earn the following benefits:
- understand and fulfill the requirements of customers to meet their satisfaction
- establish objective and policy for better service
- design and deliver services that can add value to clients
- monitor, measure and review your services
- improve services and objectives
Standards of ISO 20000 Certification
- Service management system requires management responsibility, governance of process, documentation management, resources management and establish system
- The transition and design of services which includes planning, desiging, developing and implementing
- Service process such as level management, reporting, continuity, availability, budgeting, accounting, capacity and information security.
- Relationship, resolution and control process.
GQS ISO 20000 Certification: Consultancy and Assistance
GQS consultants can help you with the complete ISO 20000 Certification process from documentation, implementation, trainings, internal audits and right certification body.
For training schedules, visit our Lead Auditor Training Page. We offer our service on the following countries/cities below:
India | Bangalore | Chennai | Goa | Mangalore | Pune | Mumbai | Delhi | Vapi | Indore | Hubli | Belgaum | Hyderabad
For more information, Visit us or Contact us.