ISO 22000-2018 Food Safety Management system has been revised and shall shortly be rolled out for implementation and by 2019-20 all food manufacturing companies who are certified to the previous version have to upgrade to the latest version of the FSMS Standards.
The road map for ISO 22000-2018 certification is attached in the image above.
In addition to the Four 4 pillars of the ISO 22000 such as Interactive Communication, Management System, PRP, HACCP – the following changes needs to be documented and implemented.
- Understanding the organisation
- Identification of the interested parties and understanding their requirements
- Conducting a Risk assessment based on the ISO 31000 requirements covering all processes.
- Mitigating risks and demonstrating the effectiveness of risk mitigation
- Hazard assessment
- Identification of Pre requisite programs based on CODEX or TS 22002 – Part 1, 2, 3, 4
- Conducting Risk based Internal audit as per ISO 22000-2018
- Conducting Management review as per ISO 22000-2018
- Certification to ISO 22000-2018
For ISO 22000-2018 Consultant, ISOS 22000-2018 Certification, ISO 22000-2018 Consultants or Information regarding ISO 22000-2018 migration please contact 98453131910 or drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM