One of the most awaited standards for 2018 was the Facility management system FMS . Although FMS was neglected in business and standards were not being followed, off late there are lot of organisations who insist that their Facilities are managed by professional companies.
FMS can be applied to an office managing multiple facilities such as offices, commercial establishments, apartments, airports, railway stations, bus-stands etc.
Facility management includes
- House keeping
- Plant maintenance
- Facility maintenance
- Parking management
- Visitor management
ISO 41001:2018 is the latest version of the Facility management system which have 7 requirements which can be applied in Corporates, IT Park, Airport, Railway stations, Shopping malls, Restaurants, Hotels, Apartments, Housing estates.
What are the documents, steps required for ISO 41001 Certification audit, ISO 41001 implementation
- Preparation of FMS ISO 41001 Manual
- Preparation of Mandatory procedures required by the ISO 41001
- Preparation, training of Operational control procedures for all the FMS identified.
- Preparation of Policy and Objective documents
- Training and competency upgradation
- Compliance to Legal registry considering all statutory and regulatory bodies
- Risk assessment, controls based on ISO 31000
- Training on ISO 41001:2018
Wish to implement or certify ISO 41001 Facility management standards in your company located in Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Vapi, Coimbatore drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM or call 9845313910
Looking for ISO 41001 Consultant, ISO 41001 Certificate, ISO 41001 Consultancy and ISO 41001 Training schedule in 2019-2020 to know the differences between 2016 and 2018 version, drop an email.