What is National Accreditation Board for Hospitals or NABH Certification?
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals or NABH Certification is a constituent board of Quality Council of India set up in cooperation of the Ministry of He.alth and Family Welfare, Government of India and the Indian Health Industry.
The Importance and Advantages of NABH Certification
- Patients and stake holders will benefit the most. This will show the quality of care and safety you provide as well as the staff.
- The hospital’s accreditation will also be the starting point for the hospital to demonstrate commitment to good care which is the main goal of National Accreditation Board.
- Patients, medical staff and other bodies will benefit from the accreditation as well as the hospital, clinic or health organization’s overall profit.
Standards of NABH Certification
GQS will help Hospitals and Health Providers to understand, implement and establish the following NABH requirements.
- Access, Assessment and Continuity of Care (AAC)
- Patient Rights and Education (PRE)
- Care of Patient (COP)
- Management of Medication (MOM)
- Hospital Infection Control (HIC)
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Responsibility of Management (ROM)
- Facility Management and Safety (FMS)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Management System (IMS)
Top Companies and Organizations with NABH Certification
Hospitals, clinics and other health organizations are recommended to get the certified especially if you want to be recognized by patients with your excellent quality care.
GQS NABH Certification: Consultancy and Assistance
GQS consultants can help you with the complete NABH Certification process from documentation, implementation, trainings, internal audits and right certification body.
For training schedules, visit our Lead Auditor Training Page. We offer our service on the following countries/cities below:
India | Bangalore | Chennai | Goa | Mangalore | Pune | Mumbai | Delhi | Vapi | Indore | Hubli | Belgaum | Hyderabad
For more information, Visit us or Contact us.